A modern male-led relationship is simply one whereby the male plays his traditional, time-honored role as head of household, and:
- Establishes a relationship contract, setting out the rules of the relationship and dealing with consent
- Takes on the time honored and proven role of a traditional husband
- Educates and encourages his partner to come to terms with her repressed submissive nature
- Uses domestic discipline to maintain order in the relationship
- Uses sexual mastery to keep his partner emotionally fulfilled.
Why the modern man needs domestic discipline
Domestic discipline is becoming increasingly relevant to the modern man, as he seeks a practical solution to the problems he faces in today’s society:
- Masculated females, indoctrinated to think they want “equal relationships” rather than the man being in charge (as he has been for the past 10,000 years)
- Masculated females unhappy, chaotic and depressed as a result of not receiving the firm hand they need to keep them content and steady in life
- Traditional gender roles gone haywire, leading to disillusionment and depression among both sexes
- Rude and disrespectful behavior from a generation of females raised with poor manners
- Steadily increasing divorce rates, as the family institution is squashed by feminism gone mad
- Male depression and domestic abuse against men trending upwards, as a result of the decline in patriarchy and the traditional family.
Domestic discipline is now a modern life skill that is necessary to ensure the modern man can establish a happy and healthy relationship.
If a man wants to lead a relationship through to the creation of a family and the raising of happy and healthy children in an environment of love, affection and clear moral values, then he needs to know how to spank his wife when required.
I cover this is detail in why a spanked wife is a happy wife.
Our brand of domestic discipline
Domestic discipline is simply a label that has been used to describe an arrangement between a man and his wife (or girlfriend) whereby the man takes a dominant role and will physically punish his wife for poor behavior. The wife relishes her submissive role in the relationship.
My brand of domestic discipline is practical and easily implemented in any new relationship.
My principals are clear, transparent and based on mutual consent.
I shy away from extreme BDSM practices or hardline Christian Domestic Discipline.
My approach is softer and contains only what is needed to create a mutually satisfying, emotionally fulfilling and above-all healthy relationship between a man and a women.
A relationship based on the natural principal that a man leads a women. Where the women is not afraid to be taken in hand, become family-oriented and embrace her innate biological function to reproduce.
How does it work?
The man and his women simply sign a contract laying out the agreed rules of the relationship.
We recommend 3 very simple, practical rules to start with.
The initial contract has a set duration of between 3-12 months. After that period, the partners may re-evaluate and determine if they wish to continue the relationship. If so, a new contract will be signed.
In our modern world there are laws that prevent a man from physically disciplining a women against her will. Therefore, any physical punishment must be consented to prior.
The contract is the form of consent.
The contract contains an agreed Safe Word. The Safe Word is a word that the female can use at any time to withdraw her consent from any act that may be taking place.
When the Safe Word is used, the man stops what he is doing.
What are the benefits of a modern male-led relationship?
The benefits of a loving domestic discipline relationship are sublimely far reaching and extend into every aspect of life, however as a starting point you can expect:
- The happiest and most emotionally fulfilling relationship you have ever had
- A sense that you have finally come around to ‘what is right’
- A greater sense of self-respect and self-worth
- A deeper and more benevolent sense of love
- A new appreciation for life
- The joy of filling your innate biological role to protect and provide.
I’d like to try this, what next?
Just read through the articles on this web site which contains more than enough insightful, useful and free information on the subjects of Domestic Discipline, Sex, Life, Strength Training and Mindfulness. These articles are a good start:
- The problems facing modern man
- What is a husband (and why we have forgotten)
- Why you should have a relationship contract (and what it should contain)
- 6 big reasons a spanked wife is a happy wife
- 3 rules for the best relationship of your life
- How to train for sexual performance